|Package | PIN:||DDV | 44|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- PurePath HD Integrated Feedback Provides:
- 0.025% THD at 1 W into 4 Ω
- > 65-dB PSRR (No Input Signal)
- > 105 dB (A weighted) SNR
- Preclipping Output for Control of a Class-G Power
- Reduced Heat Sink Size Due to Use of 40mΩ
Output MOSFET With > 90% Efficiency at Full
- Output Power at 10%THD+N
- 125-W and 4-Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 250-W and 2-Ω PBTL Mono Configuration
- Output Power at 1%THD+N
- 105-W and 4-Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 210-W and 2-Ω PBTL Mono Configuration
- Click and Pop Free Start-up
- Error Reporting Self-Protected Design With UVP,
Overtemperature, and Short-Circuit Protection
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended
- 44-Pin HTSSOP (DDV) Package for Reduced
Texas Instruments TAS5622ADDVR
The TAS5622A device is a thermally enhanced version of the class-D power amplifier based on the TAS5612A using large MOSFETs for improved power efficiency and a novel gate drive scheme for reduced losses in idle and at low output signals leading to reduced heat sink size.
The unique preclipping output signal can be used to control a class-G power supply. This combined with the low idle loss and high power efficiency of the TAS5622A leads to industry-leading levels of efficiency ensuring a super "green" system.
The TAS5622A uses constant voltage gain. The internally matched gain resistors ensure a high Power Supply Rejection Ratio giving an output voltage only dependent on the audio input voltage and free from any power supply artifacts.
The high integration of the TAS5622A makes the amplifier easy to use; and, using TIs reference schematics and PCB layouts leads to fast design in time. The TAS5622A is available in the space-saving, surface-mount, 44-pin HTSSOP package.