|Package | PIN:||DDV | 44|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- PWM-Input, Class-D Amplifier Power Stage compatible with TI Digital-Input (I2S) Audio Processors and Modulators
- HD Integrated Closed-Loop Feedback provides:
- 0.025% THD at 1 W into 6 Ω
- >70 dB PSRR (No Input Signal)
- >105 dB SNR (A-weighted)
- Output Power at 10%THD+N
- 600 W / 3 Ω PBTL Mono Configuration
- 300W / 6 Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 230 W / 8 Ω BTL StereoConfiguration
- Output Power at 1%THD+N
- 465 W / 3 Ω PBTL Mono Configuration
- 240 W / 6 Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 180 W / 8 Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- Integrated 80 mΩ MOSFETs for Reduced Heatsink Size
- >91%Efficiency at Full Output Power
- >75% Efficiency at 1/8 OutputPower
- Click and Pop Free Startup
- Device Protection: Undervoltage, Over Temperature, Overcurrent, Short Circuit Protection and DC Speaker Protection
- Pre-Clipping Output Signal for Control of a Class-G Power Supply
- 44-Pin HTSSOP (DDV) Package with Thermal Pad on the Top
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5634DDV
The TAS5634 is a PWM-input, Class-D amplifier power stage that supports 2 x 300 W (6 Ω)or 1 x 600 W (3 Ω) output power with a nominal power supply voltage of 58V. The 58V supply voltageprovides support for higher impedance speaker loads including 6 Ω in BTL and 3 Ω in PBTL.Integrated MOSFETs and a new gate drive scheme provide high peak efficiency and low idle losses toreduce thermal solution size.
The TAS5634 uses a closed-loop feedback design with constant voltage gain. The internallymatched gain resistors ensure a high power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) and low output noise dueto switch mode power supplies (SMPS).
The TAS5634 is a fully integrated power stage compatible with TIs portfolio ofdigital-input (I2S) audio processors and modulators, like the TAS5548 and TAS5558, making it acomplete digital-input Class-D amplifier. The TAS5634 is available in the surface mount 44-pinHTSSOP package and is part of a pin-compatible family of PWM-input Class-D power stages includingthe TAS5612LA, TAS5614LA and TAS5624A.