|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||S (0 to 0)|
- Audio Input/Output
- 20-W Into an 8- Load From an 18-V Supply
- Wide PVDD Range, From 8 V to 26 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heatsinks
- Requires Only 3.3 V and PVDD
- One Serial Audio Input (Two Audio Channels)
- Supports 8-kHz to 48-kHz Sample Rate (LJ/RJ/I2S)
- Audio/PWM Processing
- Independent Channel Volume Controls With 24 dB to Mute
- Soft Mute (50% Duty Cycle)
- Programmable Dynamic Range Control
- 14 Programmable Biquads for Speaker EQ and Other Audio Processing Features
- Programmable Coefficients for DRC Filters
- DC Blocking Filters
- General Features
- Serial Control Interface Operational Without MCLK
- Factory-Trimmed Internal Oscillator for Automatic Rate Detection
- Surface Mount, 48-PIN, 7-mm × 7-mm HTQFP Package
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- EQ: Speaker Equalization Improves Audio Performance
- DRC: Dynamic Range Compression. Can Be Used As Power Limiter. Enables Speaker Protection, Easy Listening, Night-Mode Listening
- Autobank Switching: Preload Coefficients for Different Sample Rates. No Need to Write New Coefficients to the Part When Sample Rate Changes.
- Autodetect: Automatically Detects Sample-Rate Changes. No Need for External Microprocessor Intervention
- iPod Dock
- Sound Bar
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5707PHP
The TAS5707 is a 20-W, efficient, digital-audio power amplifier for driving stereo bridge-tied speakers. One serial data input allows processing of up to two discrete audio channels and seamless integration to most digital audio processors and MPEG decoders. The device accepts a wide range of input data and data rates. A fully programmable data path routes these channels to the internal speaker drivers.
The TAS5707 is a slave-only device receiving all clocks from external sources. The TAS5707 operates with a PWM carrier between a 384-kHz switching rate and 352-KHz switching rate, depending on the input sample rate. Oversampling combined with a fourth-order noise shaper provides a flat noise floor and excellent dynamic range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
The TAS5707A is identical in function to the HTQFP packaged TAS5707, but has a unique I2C device address. The address of the TAS5707 is 0x36. The address of the TAS5707A is 0x3A.