|Package | PIN:||RSM | 32|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- Mono Class-D Amplifier
- 15 W @ 0.02% THD Continuous into 4 Ω, 17 V
- >90% Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Audio performance(PVDD = 16.5 V, RSPK = 4Ω)
- Idle Channel Noise = 45 µVRMS (A-Wtd)
- THD+N = 0.04% (at 1 W, 1 kHz)
- SNR=106 dB A-Wtd (Ref.to THD+N = 1%)
- I2S input : 32 kHz to 96 kHz
- TDM Audio Input
- Up to 8 Channels (32-bit, 96 kHz)
- I2C Control with 8 Selectable I2C Address
- Power Supplies
- Power Amplifier: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Digital I/O: 1.8 V
- Robustness features
- Clock Error Detector, DC Offset and Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Voltage, Under Voltage and Over Temperature Protection
Texas Instruments TAS5722LRSMR
The TAS5722L device is a high-efficiency mono Class-D audio power amplifier which includes integrated digital output clipper, several gain options, and a wide power supply operating range. It operates with a nominal supply voltage from 4.5 V to 17 VDC.
TAS5722L is optimized for high transient power capability to utilize the dynamic power headroom of small loudspeakers. It is capable of delivering more than 15 W of continuous power into a 4-Ω speaker.
The digital time division multiplexed (TDM) interface enables up to 8 devices to share the same bus.
The TAS5722L device is available in a 4 mm × 4 mm, 32-pin QFN package.