|Package | PIN:||DCA | 48|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- Audio Input/Output
- SupportsBTL Configuration With 4-Ω Load
- One Stereo Serial AudioInput
- I2C Address SelectionPin
- Supports 44.1-kHz and 48-kHz Sample Rates(LJ/RJ/I2S)
- Headphone Amplifier and Line Driver
- Independent ChannelVolume Controls With Gain of 24 dB to Mute in 0.125-dB Steps
- ProgrammableThree-Band Automatic Gain Limiting (AGL)
- 20 Programmable Biquads for Speaker EQand Other Audio-Processing Features
- General Features
- I2C Serial Control Interface OperationalWithout MCLK
- Automatic Rate Detection
- Thermal,Short-Circuit, and Undervoltage Protection
- 105-dB SNR, A-Weighted, Referencedto Full Scale (0 dB)
- Up to 90% Efficient
- AD, BD, andTernary Modulation
- PWM Level Meter
- Operates from 4.5-V to24-V PVDD
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5753MDDCAR
The TAS5753MD device is an efficient, digital-input audio amplifierfor driving stereo speakers configured as a bridge tied load (BTL). One serial data input allowsprocessing of up to two discrete audio channels and seamless integration to most digital audioprocessors and MPEG decoders. The device accepts a wide range of input data and data rates. A fullyprogrammable data path routes these channels to the internal speaker drivers.
The TAS5753MD device is a slave-only device receiving all clocks fromexternal sources. The TAS5753MD device operates with a PWM carrier between a384-kHz switching rate and a 288-kHz switching rate, depending on the input sample rate.Oversampling combined with a fourth-order noise shaper provides a flat noise floor and excellentdynamic range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The device has an integrated Directpath™ Headphone amplifier and linedriver to increase the system-levelintegration and reduce total solution costs.