|Package | PIN:||DAP | 32|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- Audio I/O Configuration:
- Single Stereo I²S Input
- Stereo Bridge Tied Load(BTL) or Mono Parallel Bridge Tied Load (PBTL) Operation
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHzSample Rates
- General Operational Features:
- Selectable Hardware or Software Control
- Integrated Digital Output Clipper
- Programmable I²C Address(1101100[R/W] or 1101101[R/W])
- Closed-LoopAmplifier Architecture
- Adjustable Switching Frequency for Speaker Amplifier
- Robustness Features:
- Clock Error, DC, and Short-CircuitProtection
- Overtemperature and Programmable Overcurrent Protection
- Audio Performance (PVDD = 19 V, RSPK = 8 Ω, SPK_GAIN[1:0] Pins = 01)
- Idle Channel Noise = 100 µVrms(A-Wtd)
- THD+N = 0.03% (at 1 W, 1 kHz)
- SNR = 100 dBA-Wtd (Ref. to THD+N = 1%)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5760MDAPR
The TAS5760M is a stereo I2S input device which includes hardware andsoftware (I²C) control modes, integrateddigital clipper, severalgain options, and a wide power supply operating range to enable use in a multitude of applications.The TAS5760M operates with a nominal supply voltage from 4.5 to24 VDC.
An optimal mix of thermal performance and device cost is provided in the120-mΩ RDS(ON) of the output MOSFETs. Additionally, athermally enhanced 48-Pin TSSOP provides excellent operation in the elevated ambienttemperatures found in modern consumer electronic devices.
The entire TAS5760xx family is pin-to-pin compatible in the 48-Pin TSSOPpackage. Alternatively,to achieve the smallest possible solutions size for applications where pin-to-pin compatibility anda headphone or line driver are not required, a 32-Pin TSSOP package is offered for the TAS5760M andTAS5760L devices. The I2C register map in all of the TAS5760xx devicesare identical, to ensure low development overhead when choosing between devices based uponsystem-level requirements.