|Package | PIN:||RMT | 48|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- PurePath Smart Amp:
- Optimizes and Protects Dynamic Loudspeakers
- Bass Q-compensation and Frequency Extension: More Loudness, Bass Enhancement,Better Clarity and Higher Fidelity.
- Thermal and ExcursionLimitation.
- Stereo Class-D Amplifier With:
- Wide Power Supply Range: 4.5 V –26.4 V
- Wide Load Range: 2 Ω– 8 Ω;
- High output current: 2x 7.5 A
- Peak output power 2x50 W/4 Ω
- Continuous Power: 2x 20 W w/o heat sink
- Click andPop free: Power, Mute and Standby ON/OFF
- Low Output Noise: <60 µVrms at 12V-supply, <90 µVrms at 24-V supply
- Low THD+N: <0.02% at 1 W/4 Ω, 1kHz
- Thermal, Over-Current and Short-Circuit Protected
- Configurable Digital Audio Processor.
- Down Mixing and Custom EQ with 10 BiQuads
- Digital Audio Interface: I2S or TDM input w.
- 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz FS
- Configurable DigitalOutput
- Multisegment DAC with Excellent Jitter Suppression
- Integrated High-Performance Audio PLL
- I2C control
- 48-pin PowerPAD™ HTSSOP or VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5766MRMTT
The TAS576xM PurePath Smart Amp enhance the bass, sound fidelity and provide moreloudness and at the same time drive a speaker to its thermal and mechanical limits.
The TAS576xM contains two BTL class-D amplifiers – with up to 2x50W peak into 4Ω. Theamplifier is thermally designed to fit with the typical speaker so it can handle high peaks for thetime it takes the speaker voice-coil to heat up, and then it lowers the average power to safelimits.
The wide supply range of 4.5 V to 26.4 V enables the use of a wide range of differentpower supply options from 2-cell Li-Ion batteries to fixed 24 V supply.
TIs PurePath Smart Amp technology allow speakers to be driven with more peak power thantheir average power rating, without fear of damage to the speaker through over excursion orthermal-overload.