|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
You can't add this item to your shopping cart right now
- Functional Replacements for the Agere BRF1A, BRF2A, BRS2A, and BRS2B
- Pin Equivalent to General Trade 26LS32
- High Input Impedance Approximately 8 k
- 4-ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- TB5R1 Provides 50-mV Hysteresis
- TB5R2 With -125-mV Threshold Offset for Preferred State Output
- -1.1-V to 7.1-V Common Mode Range
- Single 5-V ±10% Supply
- Slew Rate Limited (1 ns min 80% to 20%)
- TB5R2 Output Defaults to Logic 1 When Inputs Left Open or Shorted to VCC or GND
- ESD Protection HBM > 3 kV, CDM > 2 kV
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Available in Gull-Wing SOIC (JEDEC MS-013, DW) and SOIC (D) Package
- Digital Data or Clock Transmission Over Balanced Lines
Texas Instruments TB5R2DW
These quad differential receivers accept digital data overbalanced transmission lines. They translate differential input logic levels to TTL output logic levels.
The TB5R1 is a pin- and function-compatible replacement for the Agere systems BRF1A and BRF2A; it includes 3-kV HBM and 2-kV CDM ESD protection.
The TB5R2 is a pin- and function-compatible replacement for the Agere systems BRS2A and BRS2B and incorporates a 125-mV receiver input offset, preferred state output, 3-kV HBM and 2-kV CDM ESD protection. The TB5R2 preferred state feature places the high state when the inputs are open, shorted to ground, or shorted to the power supply.
The power-down loading characteristics of the receiver input circuit are approximately 8 k relative to the power supplies; hence they do not load the transmission line when the circuit is powered down.
The packaging for these differential line receivers include a 16-pin gull wing SOIC (DW) and SOIC (D).
The enable inputs of this device include internal pullup resistors of approximately 40 k that are connected to VCC to ensure a logical high level input if the inputs are open circuited.