|Package | PIN:||RTW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Power-Supply Voltage Range of 1.65-V to 3.6-V
- Supports 80 Buttons With Use of 18 GPIOs
- Supports QWERTY Keypad Operation Plus GPIO Expansion
- Low Standby (Idle) Current Consumption: 3 µA
- Supports 1-MHz Fast Mode Plus I2C Bus
- 10 Byte FIFO to Store 10 Key Presses and Releases
- Open-Drain Active-Low Interrupt Output
- Integrated Debounce Time of 50 µs
- Schmitt-Trigger Action Allows Slow Input Transition and Better Switching Noise Immunity at the SCL and SDA Inputs: Typical Vhys at 1.8 V is 0.18 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 200 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 on all 18 GPIO Pins and non GPIO pins
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TCA8418RTWR
The TCA8418 is a keypad scan device with integrated ESD protection. It can operate from1.65 V to 3.6 V and has 18 general purpose inputs/outputs (GPIO) that can be used to support up to80 keys via the I2C interface.
The key controller debounces inputs and maintains a 10 byte FIFO of key-press and releaseevents which can store up to 10 keys with overflow wrap capability. An interrupt(INT) output can be configured to alert key presses and releases either asthey occur, or at maximum rate.