|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model(A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Low Standby Current Consumption
- I2C to Parallel Port Expander
- Open-Drain Active-Low Interrupt Output
- Operating Power-Supply Voltage Range of 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 5-V Tolerant I/O Ports
- 400-kHz Fast I2C Bus
- Three Hardware Address Pins Allow up to Eight Devices on the I2C/SMBus
- Input and Output Configuration Register
- Polarity Inversion Register
- Internal Power-On Reset
- Power-Up With All Channels Configured as Inputs
- No Glitch on Power Up
- Noise Filter on SCL/SDA Inputs
- Latched Outputs With High-Current Drive Maximum Capability for Directly Driving LEDs
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TCA9534PWR
The TCA9534 is a 16-pin device that provides 8bits of general purpose parallel input and output (I/O) expansion for the two-line bidirectionalI2C bus (or SMBus) protocol. The device can operate with a power supplyvoltage ranging from 1.65 V to 5.5 V, which allows for use with a wide range of devices. The devicesupports both 100-kHz (Standard-mode) and 400-kHz (Fast-mode) clock frequencies. I/O expanders suchas the TCA9534 provide a simple solution when additional I/Os are needed for switches, sensors,push-buttons, LEDs, fans, and other similar devices.
The features of the TCA9534 include an interrupt that is generated on theINT pin. This allows the master to know when an input port changes state.The A0, A1, and A2 hardware selectable address pins allow up to eight TCA9534 devices on the sameI2C bus. The device can also be reset to its default sate by cycling thepower supply and causing a power-on reset.