|Package | PIN:||RNQ | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps (HBR3)
- Ultra-Low-Power Architecture
- Linear Redriver With up to 14 dB Equalization
- Transparent to DisplayPort Link Training
- Configuration Through GPIO or I2C
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Support DisplayPort Dual-Mode Standard Version 1.1 (AC-coupled HDMI)
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40ºC to 85ºC (TDP142I)
- Commercial Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC (TDP142)
- 4 mm x 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TDP142IRNQT
The TDP142 is a DisplayPortTM(DP) linear redriver that isable to snoop AUX and HPD signals. The device complies with the VESA DisplayPort standard Version1.4, and supports a 1-4 lane Main Link interface signaling up to HBR3 (8.1 Gbps per lane).Additionally, this device is position independent. It can be placed inside source, cable or sinkeffectively providing a "negative loss" component to the overall link budget.
The TDP142 provides several levels of receive linear equalization to compensate for cableand board trace loss due to inter symbol interference (ISI). Operates on a single 3.3 V supply andcomes in a commercial temperature range (TDP142) and industrial temperature range (TDP142I).