|Package | PIN:||RSB | 40|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- AC-coupled TMDS or DisplayPort Dual-Mode Physical Layer Input to HDMI2.0a TMDS Physical Layer Output Supporting up to 6 Gbps Data Rate, Compatible with HDMI2.0a Electrical Parameters
- Supporting DisplayPort Dual-Mode Standard Version 1.1
- Support 4k2k60p and up to WUXGA 16-bit Color Depth or 1080p with Higher Refresh Rates
- Programmable Fixed Receiver Equalizer up to
- Global or Independent High Speed Lane Control, Pre-emphasis and Transmit Swing, and Slew Rate Control
- I2C or Pin Strap Programmable
- Configurable as a DisplayPort Redriver via I2C
- Full Lane Swap on Main Lanes
- Low Power Consumption
- –200 mW Active at 6-Gbps and –8 mW at ShutdownState
- Both Extended Commercial and Industrial Temperature Device Options
- 40-pin, 0.4 mm Pitch, 5 mm x 5 mm, WQFN Package, Pin Compatible to the SN65DP159RSB and SN75DP159RSB Retimer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TDP158RSBT
The TDP158 device is an AC-Coupled HDMI signal to transition-minimized differentialsignal (TMDS) Redriver supporting digital video interface (DVI) 1.0 and high-definition multimediainterface (HDMI) 1.4b and 2.0b output signals. The TDP158 supports four TMDS channels and DigitalDisplay Control (DDC) interfaces. The TDP158 supports signaling rates up to 6 Gbps to allow for thehighest resolutions of 4k2k60p 24 bits per pixel and up to WUXGA 16-bit color depth or 1080p withhigher refresh rates. The TDP158 can be configured to support the HDMI2.0 standard.
The TDP158 supports dual power supply rails of
1.1 V on VDD and 3.3 V on VCC for powerreduction. Several methods of power management are implemented to reduce overall power consumption.TDP158 supports fixed receiver EQ gain using I2C or pin strap tocompensate for different lengths input cable or board traces.