|Package | PIN:||PZP | 100|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Supports Pixel Rates up to 165 MHz (Including
1080p and WUXGA at 60 Hz)
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) Specification
- True-Color, 24-Bit/Pixel, 16.7M Colors at 1 or 2
Pixels per Clock
- Laser Trimmed Internal Termination Resistors for
Optimum Fixed Impedance Matching
- Skew Tolerant up to One Pixel-Clock Cycle
- 4× Oversampling
- Reduced Power Consumption – 1.8-V Core
Operation With 3.3-V I/Os and Supplies(2)
- Reduced Ground Bounce Using Time-Staggered
- Low Noise and Good Power Dissipation Using TI
- Advanced Technology Using TI 0.18-µm EPIC-5
- TFP401A Incorporates HSYNC Jitter Immunity(3)
Texas Instruments TFP401PZP
The Texas Instruments TFP401 and TFP401A are TI PanelBus™ flat-panel display products, part of a comprehensive family of end-to-end DVI 1.0 compliant solutions. Targeted primarily at desktop LCD monitors and digital projectors, the TFP401/401A finds applications in any design requiring high-speed digital interface.
The TFP401 and TFP401A supports display resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA in 24-bit true-color pixel format. The TFP401/401A offers design flexibility to drive one or two pixels per clock, supports TFT or DSTN panels, and provides an option for time-staggered pixel outputs for reduced ground bounce.
PowerPAD advanced packaging technology results in best-of-class power dissipation, footprint, and ultralow ground inductance.
The TFP401 and TFP401A combines PanelBus circuit innovation with TIs advanced 0.18-µm EPIC-5 CMOS process technology, along with TI PowerPAD package technology to achieve a reliable, low-powered, low-noise, high-speed digital interface solution.