|Package | PIN:||PAP | 64|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) Compliant(2)
- Supports Pixel Rates Up to 165MHz (Including 1080p and WUXGA at 60Hz)
- Universal Graphics Controller Interface
- 12-Bit Dual-Edge and 24-Bit Single-Edge Input Modes
- Adjustable 1.1-V to 1.8-V and Standard 3.3-V CMOS Input Signal Levels
- Fully Differential and Single-Ended Input Clocking Modes
- Standard Intel™ 12-Bit Digital Video Port Compatible as on Intel 81x Chipsets
- Enhanced PLL Noise Immunity
- On-Chip Regulators and Bypass Capacitors for Reducing System Costs
- Enhanced Jitter Performance
- No HSYNC Jitter Anomaly
- Negligible Data-Dependent Jitter
- Programmable Using I2C Serial Interface
- Monitor Detection Through Hot-Plug and Receiver Detection
- Single 3.3-V Supply Operation
- 64-Pin Thin Quad Flat Pack (TQFP) Using TIs PowerPAD™ Package
- TI Advanced 0.18-µm EPIC-5™ CMOS Process Technology
- Pin Compatible With SiI164 DVI Transmitter
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
(2) The digital visual interface (DVI) specification is an industry standard developed by the digital display working group (DDWG) for high-speed digital connection to digital displays and has been adopted by industry-leading PC and consumer electronics manufacturers. The TFP410 is compliant to the DVI Revision 1.0 specification.
PanelBus, PowerPAD, and EPIC-5 are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
VESA is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association.
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
Texas Instruments TFP410MPAPREP
The TFP410 is a Texas Instruments PanelBus. flat panel display product, part of a comprehensive family of end-to-end digital visual interface (DVI) 1.0-compliant solutions, targeted at the PC and consumer electronics industry.
The TFP410 provides a universal interface to allow a glueless connection to most commonly available graphics controllers. Some of the advantages of this universal interface include selectable bus widths, adjustable signal levels, and differential and single-ended clocking. The adjustable 1.1-V to 1.8-V digital interface provides a low-EMI, high-speed bus that connects seamlessly with 12-bit or 24-bit interfaces. The DVI interface supports flat panel display resolutions up to UXGA at 165 MHz in 24-bit true color pixel format.
The TFP410 combines PanelBus circuit innovation with TI advanced 0.18-µm EPIC-5 CMOS process technology and ultralow ground inductance PowerPAD. package. The result is a compact 64-pin thin quad flat pack (TQFP) package providing a reliable, low-current, low-noise, high-speed digital interface solution.