|Package | PIN:||PWP | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Distortion
- 66 dBc HD2 at 10 MHz, RL = 100
- 76 dBc HD3 at 10 MHz, RL = 100
- Low Noise
- 13 pA/Hz Noninverting Current Noise
- 13 pA/Hz Inverting Current Noise
- 2 nV/Hz Voltage Noise
- High Slew Rate: 5700 V/µs (G = 5, VO = 20 VPP)
- Wide Bandwidth: 160 MHz (G = 5, RL = 100 )
- High Output Current Drive: ±250 mA
- Wide Supply Range: ±5 V to ±15 V
- Power-Down Feature: (THS3096 Only)
- High-Voltage Arbitrary Waveform
- Power FET Driver
- Pin Driver
- VDSL Line Driver
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments THS3096PWP
The THS3092 and THS3096 are dual high-voltage, low-distortion, high speed, current-feedback amplifiers designed to operate over a wide supply range of ±5 V to ±15 V for applications requiring large, linear output signals such as Pin, Power FET, and VDSL line drivers.
The THS3096 features a power-down pin (PD) that puts the amplifier in low power standby mode, and lowers the quiescent current from 9.5 mA to 500 µA.
The wide supply range combined with total harmonic distortion as low as -66 dBc at 10 MHz, in addition, to the high slew rate of 5700 V/µs makes the THS3092/6 ideally suited for high-voltage arbitrary waveform driver applications. Moreover, having the ability to handle large voltage swings driving into high-resistance and high-capacitance loads while maintaining good settling time performance makes the THS3092/6 ideal for Pin driver and PowerFET driver applications.
The THS3092 is offered in an 8-pin SOIC (D), and the 8-pin SOIC (DDA) packages with PowerPAD. The THS3096 is offered in the 8-pin SOIC (D) and the 14-pin TSSOP (PWP) packages with PowerPAD.