|Package | PIN:||DGN | 8|
- Ultra-Low 1.6 nV/√Hz Voltage Noise
- High Speed:
- 100-MHz Bandwidth [G = 2 (–1), –3 dB]
- 100-V/µs Slew Rate
- Very Low Distortion
- THD = –72 dBc (f = 1 MHz, RL = 150 Ω)
- THD = –90 dBc (f = 1 MHz, RL = 1 kΩ)
- Low 0.5-mV (Typical) Input Offset Voltage
- 90-mA Output Current Drive (Typical)
- Typical Operation from ±5 V to ±15 V
- Available in Standard SOIC and MSOP-PowerPAD™, Packages
- Evaluation Module Available
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS4031IDGN
The THS4031 and THS4032 are ultra-low voltage noise, high-speed voltage feedbackamplifiers that are ideal for applications requiring low voltage noise, including communicationsand imaging. The single amplifier THS4031 and the dual amplifier THS4032 offer good AC performancewith 100-MHz bandwidth (G = 2), 100-V/µs slew rate, and 60-ns settling time (0.1%). The THS4031 andTHS4032 are unity-gain stable with 275-MHz bandwidth. These amplifiers have a high drive capabilityof 90 mA and draw only 8.5-mA supply current per channel. With –90 dBc of total harmonic distortion(THD) at f = 1 MHz and a very low noise of 1.6 nV/√Hz, the THS4031 andTHS4032 are designed for applications requiring low distortion and low noise such as bufferinganalog-to-digital converters.