|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- High Performance
- 100 MHz 3 dB Bandwidth
- 50 V/µs Slew Rate
- 75 dB Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 MHz (VO = 2 VPP)
- 5.4 nV/Hz Input-Referred Noise (10 kHz)
- Differential Input/Differential Output
- Balanced Outputs Reject Common-Mode Noise
- Differential Reduced Second Harmonic Distortion
- Power Supply Range
- VDD = 3.3 V
- KEY APPLICATIONS
- Simple Single-Ended To Differential Conversion
- Differential ADC Driver/Differential Antialiasing
- Differential Transmitter And Receiver
- Output Level Shifter
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments THS4121CD
The THS412x is one in a family of fully differential-input, differential-output devices fabricated using Texas Instruments state-of-the-art submicron CMOS process.
The THS412x consists of a true fully-differential signal path from input to output. This results in excellent common-mode noise rejection and improved total harmonic distortion.