|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Performance
- 150 MHz -3 dB Bandwidth (VCC = ±5 V)
- 650 V/μs Slew Rate (VCC = ±15 V)
- -89 dB Third Harmonic Distortion at 1 MHz
- -83 dB Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 MHz
- 7.6 nV/Hz Input-Referred Noise
- Differential Input/Differential Output
- Balanced Outputs Reject Common-Mode Noise
- Differential Reduced Second Harmonic Distortion
- Wide Power-Supply Range
- VCC = 5 V Single-Supply to ±15 V Dual Supply
- ICC(SD) = 1 mA (VCC = ±5) in Shutdown Mode (THS4150)
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Differential ADC Driver
- Differential Antialiasing
- Differential Transmitter and Receiver
- Output Level Shifter
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS4151ID
The THS415x is one in a family of fully differential input/differential output devices fabricated using Texas Instruments' state-of-the-art BiComI complementary bipolar process.
The THS415x is made of a true fully-differential signal path from input to output. This design leads to an excellent common-mode noise rejection and improved total harmonic distortion.