|Package | PIN:||DGN | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Unity Gain Stability
- Low Voltage Noise
- 3 nV/√Hz
- High Slew Rate: 1000 V/µs
- Low Distortion
- –92 dBc THD at 30 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 1.4 GHz
- Supply Voltages
- +5 V, ±5 V
- Evaluation Module Available
- High Linearity ADC Preamplifier
- Wireless Communication Receivers
- Differential to Single-Ended Conversion
- DAC Output Buffer
- Active Filtering
- SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (–55°C/125°C) Temperature Range(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Additional temperature ranges are available - contact factory
PowerPAD Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments THS4271MDGNREP
The THS4271 is a low-noise, high slew rate, unity gain stable voltage-feedback amplifier designed to run from supply voltages as low as 5 V. The combination of low-noise, high slew rate, wide bandwidth, low distortion, and unity gain stability make the THS4271 a high performance device across multiple ac specifications.
Designers using the THS4271 are rewarded with higher dynamic range over a wider frequency band without the stability concerns of decompensated amplifiers. The devices are available in SOIC, MSOP with PowerPAD™, and leadless MSOP with PowerPAD™ packages.
The THS4271 may have low-level oscillation when the die temperature (also known as the junction temperature) exceeds +60°C and is not recommended for new designs. For more information, see Maximum Die Temperature to Prevent Oscillation.