|Package | PIN:||RUN | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Fully Differential Amplifier (FDA) Architecture
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz (G = 2 V/V)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 850 MHz
- Slew Rate: 1500 V/µs
- HD2: –95 dBc at 10 MHz (2 VPP, RL = 500 Ω)
- HD3: –90 dBc at 10 MHz (2 VPP, RL = 500 Ω)
- Input Voltage Noise: 2.2 nV/Hz (f > 100 kHz)
- Low offset drift: ±0.5 µV/°C (typ)
- Negative Rail Input (NRI)
- Rail-to-Rail Output (RRO)
- Robust Operation for Rload ≥ 50 Ω
- Output Common-Mode Control
- Power Supply:
- Single-Supply Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 5.4 V
- Split-Supply Voltage Range: ±1.35 V to ±2.7 V
- Quiescent Current: 10.1 mA (5-V Supply)
- Power-Down Capability: 2 µA (typ)
Texas Instruments THS4541IRUNR
The THS4541 is a low-power, voltage-feedback, fully differential amplifier (FDA) with an input common-mode range below the negative rail, and rail-to-rail output. Designed for low-power data acquisition systems where high density is critical in a high-performance analog-to-digital converter (ADC) or digital-to-analog converter (DAC) interface design.
The THS4541 features the negative-rail input required when interfacing a dc-coupled, ground-centered, source signal. This negative-rail input, with rail-to-rail output, allows for easy interface between single-ended, ground-referenced, bipolar signal sources and a wide variety of SAR, ΔΣ, or pipeline ADCs using only a single +2.7-V to +5.4-V power supply.
The THS4541 is characterized for operation over the wide temperature range of –40°C to 125°C available in 16-pin VQFN and 10-pin WQFN packages.