|Package | PIN:||DWP | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- ADSL Differential Line Driver and Receiver
- Driver Features
- 140 MHz Bandwidth (-3dB) With 25- Load
- 315 MHz Bandwidth (-3dB) With 100- Load
- 1000 V/µs Slew Rate, G = 2
- 400 mA Output Current Minimum Into 25- Load
- -72 dB 3rd Order Harmonic Distortion at f = 1 MHz, 25- Load, and 20 VO(PP)
- Receiver Features
- 330 MHz Bandwidth (-3dB)
- 900 V/µs Slew Rate at G = 2
- -76 dB 3rd Order Harmonic Distortion at f = 1 MHz, 150- Load, and 20 VO(PP)
- Wide Supply Range ±4.5 V to ±16 V
- Available in the PowerPAD Package
- Improved Replacement for AD816 or EL1501
- Evaluation Module Available
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments THS6002CDWP
The THS6002 contains two high-current, high-speed drivers and two high-speed receivers. These drivers and receivers can be configured differentially for driving and receiving signals over low-impedance lines. The THS6002 is ideally suited for asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL) applications where it supports the high-peak voltage and current requirements of that application. Both the drivers and the receivers are current feedback amplifiers designed for the high slew rates necessary to support low total harmonic distortion (THD) in ADSL applications. Separate power supply connections for each driver are provided to minimize crosstalk.
The THS6002 is packaged in the patented PowerPAD package. This package provides outstanding thermal characteristics in a small footprint package, which is fully compatible with automated surface mount assembly procedures. The exposed thermal pad on the underside of the package is in direct contact with the die. By simply soldering the pad to the PWB copper and using other thermal outlets, the heat is conducted away from the junction.