|Package | PIN:||PWP | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- ADSL, HDSL and VDSL Differential Line Driver
- 200-mA Output Current Minimum Into 50-Load
- High Speed
- 210-MHz Bandwidth (-3-dB) at 50- Load
- 1900-V/µs Slew Rate, G = 5
- Low Distortion
- -69-dB Third-Order Harmonic Distortion at f = 1 MHz, 50- Load, and VO(PP) = 20 V
- Independent Power Supplies for Low Crosstalk
- Wide Supply Range ±5 V to ±15 V
- Thermal-Shutdown and Short-Circuit Protection
- Evaluation Module Available
PowerPAD, MicroStar Junior are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS6022CPWP
The THS6022 contains two high-speed drivers capable of providing 200-mA output current (minimum) into a 50- load. These drivers can be configured differentially to drive a 50-V p-p output signal over low-impedance lines. The drivers are current feedback amplifiers, designed for the high slew rates necessary to support low total harmonic distortion (THD) in xDSL applications. The THS6022 is ideally suited for asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL) at the remote terminal, high-data-rate digital subscriber line (HDSL), and very high-data-rate digital subscribe line (VDSL), where it supports the high-peak voltage and current requirements of these applications. Separate power supply connections for each driver are provided to minimize crosstalk.
The THS6022 is packaged in the patented PowerPAD™ package. This package provides outstanding thermal characteristics in a small-footprint package that is fully compatible with automated surface-mount assembly procedures. The exposed thermal pad on the underside of the package is in direct contact with the die. By simply soldering the pad to the PWB copper and using other thermal outlets, the heat is conducted away from the junction.