|Package | PIN:||ZSV | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Very Low Total Quiescent Current:
3.4 mA at 3.3 V
- 0.15-µA Total Disabled Supply Current
- Third-Order Butterworth Low-Pass Filters:
-1 dB at 17 MHz
-3 dB at 20 MHz
21-dB Attenuation at 43 MHz
Supports 480p/576p Y'P'BP'R or R'G'B' Video
Supports CVBS, S-Video, 480i/576i Y'P'BP'R, or Y'U'V' in Oversampled Systems
- DC-Coupled Input with 150-mV Output Shift
- Built-in 6-dB Gain (2 V/V)
- +2.6-V to +5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Output Allows AC or DC Output Coupling
- Low Differential Gain/Phase of 0.05%/0.03°
- Ultra-Small, MicrostarCSP 9-Ball Package
- Tiny PCB Area: 1,5 mm × 1,5 mm
- Very Low Profile Height: 0,45 mm (max)
- Personal Media Players
- Digital Cameras
- Cellular Phone Video Output Buffering
- USB/Portable Low-Power Video Buffering
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS7319IZSVT
Fabricated using the revolutionary, complementary Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) BiCom3X process, the THS7319 is a very low-power, 2.6-V to 5-V single-supply, three-channel, integrated filter video buffer. This device is ideal for battery-powered applications where size and power are critical parameters. Total quiescent current is only 3.4 mA at 3.3 V and can be reduced to 0.15 µA while disabled.
The THS7319 incorporates three enhanced definition (ED) filter channels with third-order Butterworth characteristics. These filters are useful as digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filters or as analog-to-digital converter (ADC) anti-aliasing filters supporting 480p/576p Y'P'BP'R and R'G'B' video. The THS7319 is also ideal for oversampled systems that produce standard-definition (SD) signals including CVBS, S-Video, 480i/576i Y'P'BP'R, Y'U'V', and R'G'B'.
The THS7319 is designed for dc-coupled inputs. To mitigate any DAC/encoder termination interaction, the input impedance is a very high 2.4 MΩ. The 150-mV output level shift allows for a full sync dynamic range at the output with a 0-V input that prevents sync crushing. The rail-to-rail output stage supports both ac and dc line driving.
The THS7319 is offered in a RoHS-compliant ultra-small MicrostarCSP 9-ball package.