|Package | PIN:||YHC | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Very Low Total Quiescent Current:
3.5 mA at 3 V
- Disabled Supply Current: 0.15 µA
- Third-Order Butterworth Low-Pass Filters:
- –1 dB at 17 MHz
- –3 dB at 20 MHz
- Attenuation: 21 dB at 43 MHz
- Supports Y’P’BP’R 480p/576p or
- Supports Oversampled Systems Generating CVBS, S-Video, or
- DC-Coupled Input with 150-mV Output Shift
- Built-In Gain: 4 V/V (12 dB)
- Single-Supply Operation: +2.6 V to +5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output Supports
AC- or DC-Coupling
- Low Differential Gain/Phase: 0.1%/0.1°
- Output Pins Support ±8-kV IEC ESD Protection
- Ultra Small, WCSP 9-Ball Package:
- Tiny PCB Area: 0.96 mm × 0.96 mm (Typ)
- Very Low Profile Height: 0.5 mm (Max)
- Pitch: 0.3 mm
Texas Instruments THS7320IYHCR
Fabricated using the revolutionary, complementary Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) BiCom-3X process, the THS7320 is a very low power, single-supply, 2.6-V to 5-V, three-channel integrated video buffer with a gain of 4 V/V. This device is ideal for battery-powered applications where size and power are critical parameters. The total quiescent current is only 3.5 mA at 3 V and the video portion can be reduced down to 0.15 µA while disabled.
The THS7320 video section incorporates three enhanced definition (ED) filter channels with third-order Butterworth characteristics. These filters are useful as digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filters or as analog-to-digital converter (ADC) antialiasing filters. The THS7320 is also ideal for oversampled systems that produce standard definition (SD) signals including CVBS, S-Video, 480i/576iY’P’BP’R, Y’U’V’, and R’G’B’.
The THS7320 is designed for dc-coupled inputs. To mitigate any DAC/encoder termination interaction, the input impedance is a very high 2.4 MΩ. The internal level shift adds 150-mV offset at the output to eliminate saturation or clipping concerns. The rail-to-rail output supports either dc- or ac-coupling.
The THS7320 is available in an ultra small, 9-ball wafer chip-scale package (WCSP) package that requires an ultra small, 0.92-mm2 (typ) printed circuit board (PCB) area.