|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Three SDTV Video Amplifiers for CVBS, S-Video, Y’/P’B/P’R, 480i/576i, Y’U’V’, or G'B'R'
- Three SD/ED/HD/Full-HD Selectable Filters for Y’/P’B/P’R, G’B’R’, or Computer RGB
- Bypassable Sixth-Order Low-Pass Filters:
- Fixed SD Channels: 9.5-MHz
- Selectable Channels: 9.5-MHz/18-MHz/36-MHz/72-MHz
- Versatile Input Biasing:
- DC-Coupled with 300-mV Output Shift
- AC-Coupled with Sync-Tip Clamp or Bias
- Built-in 6-dB Gain (2 V/V)
- +2.7-V to +5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Output:
- Output Swings Within 100 mV from the Rails: Allows AC or DC Output Coupling
- Supports Driving Two Video Lines/Channel
- Low Total Quiescent Current: 23.4 mA at 3.3 V
- Disabled Supply Current Function: 0.1 µA
- Low Differential Gain/Phase: 0.2%/0.35°
- Set Top Box Output Video Buffering
- PVR/DVDR Output Buffering
- BluRay Output Video Buffer
Texas Instruments THS7368IPWR
Fabricated using the revolutionary, complementary Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) BiCom3X process, the THS7368 is a low-power, single-supply, 2.7-V to 5-V, six-channel integrated video buffer. It incorporates three SDTV filters and three selectable SD/ED/HD/Full-HD (also known as True-HD) HDTV filters. All filters feature bypassable sixth-order Butterworth characteristics that are useful as digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filters or as analog-to-digital converter (ADC) anti-aliasing filters.
The THS7368 has flexible input coupling capabilities that can be configured for either ac- or dc-coupled inputs. The 300-mV output level shift allows for a full sync dynamic range at the output with 0-V input. The ac-coupled modes include a transparent sync-tip clamp for CVBS, Y', and G'B'R' signals. AC-coupled biasing for C'/P'B/P'R channels can easily be achieved by adding an external resistor to VS+.
The THS7368 is an ideal choice for all video buffer applications. Its rail-to-rail output stage with 6-dB gain allows for both ac and dc line driving. The ability to drive two lines, or 75- loads, allows for maximum flexibility as a video line driver. The 23.4-mA total quiescent current at 3.3 V and 0.1 µA (disabled mode) makes it a good choice for systems that must meet power-sensitive Energy Star standards.
The THS7368 is available in a TSSOP-20 package that is lead-free and green (RoHS-compliant).