|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 4-SDTV Video Amplifiers for CVBS, S-Video,
Y'P'BP'R 480i/576i, Y'U'V', or G'B'R' (R'G'B')
- Integrated Low-Pass Filters:
- 6th-Order 9.5-MHz (–3 dB) Butterworth
- –1 dB Passband Bandwidth at 8.2-MHz
- 54-dB Attenuation at 27-MHz
- 150-MHz (–3 dB) Filter Bypass Mode
- Versatile Input Biasing
- DC-Coupled with 300-mV Output Shift
- AC-Coupled with Sync-Tip Clamp
- AC-Coupled with Biasing Allowed
- Built-in 6-dB Gain (2 V/V)
- +3-V to +5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Output:
- Output Swings Within 100 mV from the Rails to Allow AC or DC Output Coupling
- Supports Driving 2 Lines per Channel
- Low 9.6-mA at 3.3-V Total Quiescent Current
- 0.1-µA Disabled Supply Current Function
- Low Differential Gain/Phase of 0.15%/0.3°
- Lead-Free and Green TSSOP-14 Package
Texas Instruments THS7374IPW
Fabricated using the revolutionary complementary Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) BiCom3X process, the THS7374 is a low-power, single-supply 3 V to 5 V four-channel integrated video buffer. It incorporates a sixth-order Butterworth filter (able to be bypassed) which is useful as a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filter or an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) anti-aliasing filter. The 9.5-MHz filter is a perfect choice for SDTV video that includes composite (CVBS), s-video, Y'U'V', G'B'R' (R'G'B'), and Y'P'BP'R 480i/576i.
As part of the THS7374 flexibility, the input can be configured for either ac or dc-coupled inputs. The 300-mV output level shift allows for a full sync dynamic range at the output with 0-V input. The ac-coupled modes include a transparent sync-tip clamp option for CVBS, Y', and G'B'R' signals with sync. AC-coupled biasing for C'/P'B/P'R channels can easily be achieved by adding an external resistor.
The THS7374 is the perfect choice for all video buffer applications. Its rail-to-rail output stage with 6-dB gain allows for both ac and dc line driving. The ability to drive two lines per channel, or 75-Ω loads, allows for maximum flexibility as a video line driver. The 9.6-mA total quiescent current at 3.3 V and 0.1-µA disabled current makes it an excellent choice for portable or other power-sensitive applications.
The THS7374 is available in a TSSOP-14 package that is lead-free and green (RoHS) compliant.