|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Four SDTV Video Amplifiers for CVBS, S-Video, Y'P'BP'R 480i/576i, Y'U'V', G'B'R' (R'G'B'), or SCART
- Integrated Low-Pass Filters:
- Sixth-Order 9.5-MHz (–3dB) Butterworth
- –0.1-dB Bandwidth at 6 MHz
- –1-dB Passband Bandwidth at 8 MHz
- 54-dB Attenuation at 27 MHz
- Versatile Input Biasing
- DC-Coupled with 320-mV Output Shift
- AC-Coupled with Sync-Tip Clamp
- AC-Coupled with Biasing Allowed
- Built-in 5.6-V/V Gain (14.95 dB)
- +3-V to +5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Output:
- Output Swings Within 100 mV from the Rails to Allow AC or DC Output Coupling
- Supports Driving Two Lines per Channel
- Low 9.8-mA at 3.3-V Total Quiescent Current
- Low Differential Gain/Phase of 0.2%/0.35°
- Lead-Free and Green TSSOP-14 Package
- Set Top Box Output Video Buffering
- Portable Media Player Video Buffering
- Security/Surveillance Systems
- DaVinci/OMAP/DMxxx Video Buffering
DaVinci is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THS7375IPWR
Fabricated using the revolutionary complementary Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) BiCom3X process, the THS7375 is a low-power, single-supply, 3 V to 5 V four-channel integrated video buffer. It incorporates a sixth-order Butterworth filter (able to be bypassed) that is useful as a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) reconstruction filter or an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) anti-aliasing filter. The 9.5-MHz filter is a perfect choice for SDTV video that includes composite (CVBS), S-video, Y'U'V', G'B'R' (R'G'B'), Y'P'BP'R 480i/576i, and SCART systems.
As part of the THS7375 flexibility, the input can be configured for either ac or dc-coupled inputs. The 320-mV output level shift allows for a full sync dynamic range at the output with 0-V input. The ac-coupled modes include a transparent sync-tip clamp option for CVBS, Y', and G'B'R' signals with sync. AC-coupled biasing for C'/P'B/P'R channels can easily be achieved by adding an external resistor to VS+.
The THS7375 is the perfect choice for all video buffer applications. Its rail-to-rail output stage with 5.6-V/V gain allows for both ac and dc line driving. This architecture makes the THS7375 an ideal choice for DaVinci™ processors. The ability to drive two lines per channel, or 75-Ω loads, allows for maximum flexibility as a video line driver. The 9.8-mA total quiescent current at 3.3 V and 0.1-µA disabled current makes it an excellent choice for USB-powered, portable, or other power-sensitive applications.
The THS7375 is available in a TSSOP-14 package that is lead-free and green (RoHS) compliant.