|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of the TIA/EIA-485A Standard and the State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC) Part 11 Serial Communication Protocol RS-485 Standard
- 4.5 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage
- Half-Duplex RS-422/RS-485
- Bus I/O Protection
- ± 16 kV HBM ESD
- ± 8 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ContactDischarge
- ± 10 kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air Gap Discharge
- ± 2 kVIEC 61000-4-4 Fast Transient Burst
- Extended Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Large Receiver Hysteresis for Noise Rejection
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Standby Supply Current: < 1 µA
- Quiescent DuringOperation: < 660 µA
- Glitch-Free Power-Up/Down for Hot Plug-in Capability
- Open, Short, and Idle Bus Failsafe
- 1/8 Unit Load Options (Up to 256 Bus Nodes)
- Low EMI 500 kbps
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THVD1500D
THVD1500 is a robust half-duplex RS-485 transceiver for industrial applications. The buspins are immune to high levels of IEC Contact Discharge ESD events eliminating need of additionalsystem level protection components.
The device operates from a single 5-V supply. The wide common-mode voltage range and lowinput leakage on bus pins make THVD1500 suitable for multi-point applications over long cableruns.
THVD1500 is available in industry standard 8-pin SOIC package for drop-in compatibility.The device is characterized from –40°C to 125°C.