|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of the TIA/EIA-485A Standard
- 4.5 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage
- Integrated Bus I/O Protection
- ± 30 kV HBM ESD
- ± 18 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD ContactDischarge
- ± 25 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Air-Gap Discharge
- ± 4kV IEC 61000-4-4 Electrical Fast Transient
- Extended Operational Common-mode: ± 15 V
- Low EMI 500 kbps and 50 Mbps Data Rates
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Large Receiver Hysteresis for Noise Rejection
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Standby Supply Current: < 1 µA
- Current DuringOperation: < 1 mA
- Glitch-Free Power-Up/Down for Hot Plug-in Capability
- Open, Short, and Idle Bus Failsafe
- 1/8 Unit Load Options (Up to 256 Bus Nodes)
- Small-Size VSSOP Packages Save Board Space or SOIC for Drop-in Compatibility
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments THVD1510DR
THVD15xx is a family of noise-immune RS-485/RS-422 transceivers designed to operate inrugged industrial environments. The bus pins of these devices are robust to high levels of IECelectrical fast transients (EFT) and IEC electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, eliminating the needfor additional system-level protection components.
Each of these devices operates from a single 5-V supply. The devices in this familyfeature an extended common-mode voltage range which makes them suitable for multi-pointapplications over long cable runs.
THVD15xx family of devices is available in small VSSOP packages for space-constrainedapplications. These devices are characterized over ambient free-air temperatures from –40°C to125°C.