|Package | PIN:||DMW | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 7-V to 36-V Supply Voltage
- PNP, NPN or IO-Link Configurable Output
- IEC 61131-9 COM1, COM2 and COM3 Data Rate Support
- Low Residual Voltage of 1.75 V at 250 mA
- 50-mA to 350-mA Configurable Current Limit
- Tolerant to ±65-V Transients < 100 µs
- Reverse Polarity Protection of up to 55 V on L+, CQ and L-
- Integrated EMC Protection on L+ and CQ
- ±16 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Contact Discharge
- ±4 kV IEC61000-4-4 Electrical Fast Transient
- ±1.2 kV/500 Ω IEC 61000-4-5Surge
- Fast Demagnetization of Inductive Loads
up to 1.5 H
- Large Capacitive Load Driving Capability
- < 2-µA CQ Leakage Current
- < 1.5-mA Quiescent Supply Current
- Integrated LDO Options for up to 20 mA Current
- TIOL111: No LDO
- TIOL111-3: 3.3-V LDO
- TIOL111-5: 5-VLDO
- Overtemperature Warning and Thermal Protection
- Remote Wake-up Indicator
- Fault Indicator
- Extended Ambient Temperature: –40°C to 125°C
- 2.5 mm x 3 mm 10-pin VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TIOL1115DMWR
The TIOL111 family of transceivers implements the IO-Link interface for industrialbidirectional, point-to-point communication. When the device is connected to an IO-Link masterthrough a three-wire interface, the master can initiate communication and exchange data with theremote node while the TIOL111 acts as a complete physical layer for the communication.
These devices are capable of withstanding up to 1.2 kV (500 Ω) of IEC 61000-4-5 surge andfeature integrated reverse polarity protection.
A simple pin-programmable interface allows easy interfacing to the controller circuits.The output current limit can be configured using an external resistor.
Fault reporting and internal protection functions are provided for under voltage, overcurrent and over temperature conditions.