|Package | PIN:||DMW | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 7-V to 36-V Supply Voltage
- PNP, NPN or Push-Pull Configurable Output
- Low Residual Voltage of 1.75 V at 250 mA
- 50-mA to 350-mA Configurable Current Limit
- Tolerant to ±65-V Transients < 100 µs
- Reverse Polarity Protection of up to 55 V on VCC, OUT and GND
- Integrated EMC Protection on VCC and OUT
- ±16 kV IEC61000-4-2 ESD Contact Discharge
- ±4 kV IEC 61000-4-4 Electrical FastTransient
- ±1.2 kV/500 Ω IEC 61000-4-5Surge
- Fast Demagnetization of Inductive Loads
up to 1.5 H
- Large Capacitive Load Driving Capability
- < 2.2-mA Quiescent Supply Current
- Integrated LDO Options for up to 20 mA Current
- TIOS101: NoLDO
- TIOS101-3: 3.3-V LDO
- TIOS101-5: 5-VLDO
- Overtemperature Warning and Thermal Protection
- Fault Indicator
- Extended Ambient Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- 2.5 mm x 3 mm 10-pin VSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TIOS1015DMWR
The TIOS101 devices are configurable as high-side, low-side or push-pull drivers. Thesedevices are capable of withstanding up to 1.2 kV (500 Ω) of IEC 61000-4-5 surge and featureintegrated reverse polarity protection.
A simple pin-programmable interface allows easy interfacing to the controller circuits.The output current limit can be configured using an external resistor.
Fault reporting and internal protection functions are provided for under voltage, overcircuit current and over temperature.