|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typ
- High Input Impedance: JFET-Input Stage
- Latchup-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typ
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
Texas Instruments TL082IDRQ1
The TL082 JFET-input operational amplifier incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The device features high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
The I-suffix device is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C. The Q-suffix device is characterized for operation from -40°C to 125°C.