|Package | PIN:||PS | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages; Single Supply ...3 V to 36 V, or Dual Supplies
- Class AB Output Stage
- High-Impedance N-Channel-JFET Input Stage ...1012 Typ
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Input Common Mode Includes VCC
- Low Input Offset Current . . . 50 pA
- Low Input Bias Current . . . 200 pA Typ
Texas Instruments TL092CPSR
The TL092 JFET-input operational amplifier is similar in performance to the MC3403 family, but with much higher input impedance derived from a FET input stage. The N-channel-JFET input stage allows a common-mode input voltage range that includes the negative supply voltage and offers a typical input impedance of 1012 , a typical input offset current of 50 pA, and a typical input bias current of 200 pA. This device is designed to operate from a single supply over a range of 3 V to 36 V. Operation from split supplies also is possible, provided the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 36 V. Output voltage range is from VCC to VCC+ 1.3 V, with a load resistor to VCC.
The TL092 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.