|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 0.4% Initial Voltage Tolerance
- 0.2-Ω Typical Output Impedance
- Fast Turnon . . . 500 ns
- Sink Current Capability . . . 1 mA to 100 mA
- Low Reference Current (REF)
- Adjustable Output Voltage . . . VI(ref) to 36 V
Texas Instruments TL1431QDRQ1
The TL1431 is a precision programmable reference with specified thermal stability over the automotive temperature range. The output voltage can be set to any value between VI(ref) (approximately 2.5 V) and 36 V with two external resistors (see Figure 16). This device has a typical output impedance of 0.2 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turnon characteristic, making the device an excellent replacement for Zener diodes and other types of references in applications such as onboard regulation, adjustable power supplies, and switching power supplies.
The TL1431Q is characterized for operation over the full automotive temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.