|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Complete Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Power-Control Circuitry
- Completely Synchronized Operation
- Internal Undervoltage Lockout Protection
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range
- Internal Short-Circuit Protection
- Oscillator Frequency . . . 500 kHz Max
- Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
- Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 2.5-V Reference Supply
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TL1451AMDREP
The TL1451A-EP incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the functions required in the construction of two pulse-width modulation (PWM) control circuits. Designed primarily for power-supply control, the TL1451A-EP contains an on-chip 2.5-V regulator, two error amplifiers, an adjustable oscillator, two dead-time comparators, undervoltage lockout circuitry, and dual common-emitter output transistor circuits.
The uncommitted output transistors provide common-emitter output capability for each controller. The internal amplifiers exhibit a common-mode voltage range from 1.04 V to 1.45 V. The dead-time control (DTC) comparator has no offset unless externally altered and can provide 0% to 100% dead time. The on-chip oscillator can be operated by terminating RT and CT. During low VCC conditions, the undervoltage lockout control circuit feature locks the outputs off until the internal circuitry is operational.
The TL1451A-EP is characterized for operation from -55°C to 125°C.