|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Complete PWM Power Control Circuitry
- Completely Synchronized Operation
- Internal Undervoltage Lockout Protection
- Wide Supply Voltage Range
- Internal Short-Circuit Protection
- Oscillator Frequency...500 kHz Max
- Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
- Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 2.5-V Reference Supply
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
HighRel Automotive Applications
Configuration Control / Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards
Texas Instruments TL1451AQD
The TL1451A incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the functions required in the construction of two pulse-width-modulation (PWM) control circuits. Designed primarily for power-supply control, the TL1451A contains an on-chip 2.5-V regulator, two error amplifiers, an adjustable oscillator, two dead-time comparators, undervoltage lockout circuitry, and dual common-emitter output transistor circuits.
The uncommitted output transistors provide common-emitter output capability for each controller. The internal amplifiers exhibit a common-mode voltage range from 1.04 V to 1.45 V. The dead-time control (DTC) comparator has no offset unless externally altered and can provide 0% to 100% dead time. The on-chip oscillator can be operated by terminating RT and CT. During low VCC conditions, the undervoltage lockout control circuit feature locks the outputs off until the internal circuitry is operational.
The TL1451AC is characterized for operation from -20°C to 85°C. The TL1451AQ is characterized for operation from -40°C to 125°C. The TL1451AM is characterized for operation from -55°C to 125°C.