|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultrafast Operation...7.6 ns (Typ)
- Low Positive Supply Current
10.6 mA (Typ)
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply or From a Split ±5-V Supply
- Complementary Outputs
- Low Offset Voltage
- No Minimum Slew Rate Requirement
- Output Latch Capability
- Functional Replacement to the LT1016
Texas Instruments TL3016ID
The TL3016 is an ultrafast comparator designed to interface directly to TTL logic while operating from either a single 5-V power supply or dual ±5-V supplies. It features extremely tight offset voltage and high gain for precision applications. It has complementary outputs that can be latched using the LATCH ENABLE terminal. Figure 1 shows the positive supply current of this comparator. The TL3016 only requires 10.6 mA (typical) to achieve a propagation delay of 7.6 ns.
The TL3016 is a pin-for-pin functional replacement for the LT1016 comparator, offering higher speed operation but consuming half the power.