|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra-Fast Operation...10 ns (typ)
- Low Positive Supply Current
12.7 mA (Typ)
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply or From a Split ±5-V Supply
- Complementary Outputs
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Includes Negative Rail
- Low Offset Voltage
- No Minimum Slew Rate Requirement
- Output Latch Capability
- Functional Replacement to the LT1116
Texas Instruments TL3116ID
The TL3116 is an ultra-fast comparator designed to interface directly to TTL logic while operating from either a single 5-V power supply or dual ±5-V supplies. The input common-mode voltage extends to the negative rail for ground sensing applications. It features extremely tight offset voltage and high gain for precision applications. It has complementary outputs that can be latched using the LATCH ENABLE terminal. Figure 1 shows the positive supply current of the comparator. The TL3116 only requires 12.7 mA (typical) to achieve a propagation delay of 10 ns.
The TL3116 is a pin-for-pin functional replacement for the LT1116 comparator, offering high-speed operation but consuming much less power.