- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Single Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage: 2 V to 36 V
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of
Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA Typ.
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA Typ.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV Typ.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to
Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: ±36 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
This device consists of a single voltage comparator designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. To achieve wired-AND relationships, one can connect the output to other open-collector outputs.