|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Bidirectional Transceiver
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA-422-B, TIA/EIA-485-A, and ITU Recommendation V.11
- High-Speed Advanced Low-Power Schottky Circuitry
- Low Skew...6 ns Max
- Designed for Multipoint Transmission on Long Bus Lines in Noisy Environments
- Low Supply-Current Requirements...
30 mA Max
- Wide Positive and Negative Input/Output Bus-Voltage Ranges
- Driver Output Capacity...±60 mA
- Thermal-Shutdown Protection
- Driver Positive and Negative Current Limiting
- Receiver Input Impedances...12 k Min
- Receiver Input Sensitivity...±200 mV Max
- Receiver Input Hysteresis...120 mV Typ
- Fail Safe...High Receiver Output With Inputs Open
- Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
- Glitch-Free Power-Up and Power-Down Protection
- Interchangeable With National DS3695 and DS3695A
Texas Instruments TL3695DR
The TL3695 differential bus transceiver is designed for bidirectional data communication on multipoint bus-transmission lines. It is designed for balanced transmission lines and meets TIA/EIA-422-B, TIA/EIA-485-A, and ITU Recommendation V.11.
The TL3695 combines a 3-state differential line driver and a differential input line receiver, both of which operate from a single 5-V power supply. The driver and receiver have active-high and active-low enables, respectively, which can be externally connected together to function as a directional control. The driver differential outputs and the receiver differential inputs are connected internally to form a differential input/output (I/O) bus port that is designed to offer minimum loading to the bus when the driver is disabled or VCC = 0. This port features wide positive and negative common-mode voltage ranges, making the device suitable for party line applications.
The TL3695 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.