|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Fixed Output Voltages of 2.048 V, 2.5 V, 4.096 V, 5 V
- Tight Output Tolerances and Low Temperature Coefficient
- Max 0.1%, 50 ppm/°C – A Grade
- Max 0.2%, 50 ppm/°C – B Grade
- Max 0.5%, 50 ppm/°C – C Grade
- Low Output Noise: 41 µVRMS Typ
- Wide Operating Current Range:
60 μA Typ to 15 mA
- Stable With All Capacitive Loads; No Output Capacitor Required
- Available in Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments TL4050C50QDBZRQ1
The TL4050-Q1 family of shunt voltage references are versatile easy-to-use references suitable for a wide array of applications. The two-terminal fixed-output device requires no external capacitors for operation and is stable with all capacitive loads. Additionally, the reference offers low dynamic impedance, low noise, and low temperature coefficient to ensure a stable output voltage over a wide range of operating currents and temperatures.
The TL4050-Q1 is available in three initial tolerances, ranging from 0.1% (maximum) for the A grade to 0.5% (maximum) for the C grade. Thus, a great deal of flexibility is available to designers in choosing the best cost-to-performance ratio for their applications. Packaged in the space-saving SOT-23-3 and SC-70 packages and requiring a minimum current of 45 µA (typical), the TL4050-Q1 also is ideal for portable applications.
The TL4050x-Q1 characterization is for operation over an ambient temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.