|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 85)|
- Complete PWM Power Control
- 3.6-V to 40-V Operation
- Internal Undervoltage-Lockout Circuit
- Oscillator Frequency . . . 20 kHz to 500 kHz
- Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
- Ideal Controller for DDR Memory Application
- Uncommitted Error Amplifier Inputs
Texas Instruments TL5002CDR
The TL5002 incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the functions required for a pulse-width-modulation (PWM) control circuit. Designed primarily for power-supply control, the TL5002 contains an error amplifier, a regulator, an oscillator, a PWM comparator with a dead-time-control input, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and an open-collector output transistor.
The error-amplifier input common-mode voltage ranges from 0.9 V to 1.5 V. Dead-time control (DTC) can be set to provide 0% to 100% dead time by connecting an external resistor between DTC and GND. The oscillator frequency is set by terminating RT with an external resistor to GND. During low VCC conditions, the UVLO circuit turns the output off until VCC recovers to its normal operating range.
The TL5002 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C