|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout Voltage, Less Than 0.6 V at 150 mA
- Very Low Quiescent Current
- TTL- and CMOS-Compatible Enable on TL751L Series
- 60-V Load-Dump Protection
- Reverse Transient Protection Down to 50 V
- Internal Thermal-Overload Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Internal Overcurrent-Limiting Circuitry
- Less Than 500-µA Disable (TL751L Series)
Texas Instruments TL750L12CD
The TL750L and TL751L series of fixed-output voltage regulators offer 5-V, 8-V, 10-V, and 12-V options. The TL751L series also has an enable (ENABLE) input. When ENABLE is high, the regulator output is placed in the high-impedance state. This gives the designer complete control over power up, power down, or emergency shutdown.
The TL750L and TL751L series are low-dropout positive-voltage regulators specifically designed for battery-powered systems. These devices incorporate overvoltage and current-limiting protection circuitry, along with internal reverse-battery protection circuitry to protect the devices and the regulated system. The series is fully protected against 60-V load-dump and reverse-battery conditions. Extremely low quiescent current during full-load conditions makes these devices ideal for standby power systems.