|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Adjustable Sense Voltage With Two External Resistors
- 1.0% Sense Voltage Tolerance (25°C)
- Adjustable Hysteresis of Sense Voltage
- Wide Operating Supply-Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 40 V
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Low Power Consumption: ICC = 0.6 mA Typical, VCC = 40 V
Texas Instruments TL7700CDGKR
The TL7700 is a bipolar integrated circuit designed for use as a reset controller in microcomputer and microprocessor systems. The SENSE voltage can be set to any value greater than 0.5 V using two external resistors.
Circuit function is very stable, with supply voltage in the 1.8-V to 40-V range. Minimum supply current allows use with ac line operation, portable battery operation, and automotive applications. The TL7700 device is designed for operation from –40°C to 85°C.