|Package | PIN:||PDIP (P) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Power-On Reset Generator
- Automatic Reset Generation After Voltage Drop
- RESET Output Defined From VCC ≥ 1 V
- Precision Voltage Sensor
- Temperature-Compensated Voltage Reference
- True and Complement Reset Outputs
- Externally Adjustable Pulse Duration
Texas Instruments TL7702BIP
The TL7702B, TL7705B, and TL7733B are integrated-circuit supply-voltage supervisors designed for use as reset controllers in microcomputer and microprocessor systems. The supply-voltage supervisor monitors the supply for undervoltage conditions at the SENSE input. When an undervoltage condition occurs during normal operation, outputs RESET and RESET go active.
The TL7702BC, TL7705BC, and TL7733BC are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The TL7702BI, TL7705BI, and TL7733BI are characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C. The TL7705BQ is characterized for operation from –40°C to 125°C.