|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Power-On Reset Generator
- Automatic Reset Generation After Voltage Drop
- Precision Input Threshold Voltage...4.55 V ±120 mV
- Low Standby Current...20 uA
- Reset Outputs Defined When VCC
Exceeds 1 V
- True and Complementary Reset Outputs
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range...1 V to 7 V
Texas Instruments TL7759CP
The TL7759 is a supply-voltage supervisor designed for use as a reset controller in microcomputer and microprocessor systems. The supervisor monitors the supply voltage for undervoltage conditions. During power up, when the supply voltage, VCC, attains a value approaching 1 V, the RESET and RESET\ outputs become active (high and low, respectively) to prevent undefined operation. If the supply voltage drops below the input threshold voltage level (VIT-), the reset outputs go to the reset active state until the supply voltage has returned to its nominal value (see timing diagram).
The TL7759C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.