|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Rail-to-Rail Output Voltage Swing:
±2.4 V at VCC = ±2.5 V
- Very Low Noise Level: 4 nV/√Hz
- Ultra-Low Distortion: 0.003%
- High Dynamic Features: 12 MHz, 5 V/µs
- Operating Range: 2.7 V to 12 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 1500-V Charged-Device Model
Texas Instruments TL972ID
The TL97x family of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers operates at voltages as low as ±1.35 V and features output rail-to-rail signal swing. The TL97x boast characteristics that make them particularly well suited for portable and battery-supplied equipment. Very low noise and low distortion characteristics make them ideal for audio preamplification.
The TL971 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin SOT-23 package, which simplifies board design because of the ability to be placed anywhere (outside dimensions are 2.8 mm × 2.9 mm).