|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low Clock-to-Cutoff-Frequency Ratio Error
- Filter Cutoff Frequency Dependent Only on External-Clock Frequency Stability
- Minimum Filter Response Deviation Due to External Component Variations Over Time and Temperature
- Cutoff Frequency Range From 0.1 Hz to 30 kHz, VCC± = ±2.5 V
- 5-V to 12-V Operation
- Self Clocking or TTL-Compatible and CMOS-Compatible Clock Inputs
- Low Supply-Voltage Sensitivity
- Designed to be Interchangeable With National MF4-50 and MF4-100
TLC04/MF4A-50 . . . ±0.8%
TLC14/MF4A-100 . . . ±1%
Texas Instruments TLC14CD
The TLC04/MF4A-50 and TLC14/MF4A-100 are monolithic Butterworth low-pass switched-capacitor filters. Each is designed as a low-cost, easy-to-use device providing accurate fourth-order low-pass filter functions in circuit design configurations.
Each filter features cutoff frequency stability that is dependent only on the external-clock frequency stability. The cutoff frequency is clock tunable and has a clock-to-cutoff frequency ratio of 50:1 with less than ±0.8% error for the TLC04/MF4A-50 and a clock-to-cutoff frequency ratio of 100:1 with less than ±1% error for the TLC14/MF4A-100. The input clock features self-clocking or TTL- or CMOS-compatible options in conjunction with the level shift (LS) terminal.
The TLC04C/MF4A-50C and TLC14C/MF4A-100C are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The TLC04I/MF4A-50I and TLC14I/MF4A-100I are characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C. The TLC04M/MF4A-50M and TLC14M/MF4A-100M are characterized over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C.