|Package | PIN:||PS | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single or Dual-Supply Operation
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages 2 V to 18 V
- Low Supply Current Drain 150 µA Typ at 5 V
- Fast Response Time . . . 200 ns Typ for TTL-Level Input Step
- Built-in ESD Protection
- High Input Impedance . . . 1012 Ω Typ
- Extremely Low Input Bias Current 5 pA Typ
- Ultrastable Low Input Offset Voltage
- Input Offset Voltage Change at Worst-Case Input Conditions Typically 0.23 µV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Pin-Compatible With LM393
LinCMOS is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLC372CPSR
This device is fabricated using LinCMOS technology and consists of two independent voltage comparators, each designed to operate from a single power supply. Operation from dual supplies is also possible if the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 18 V. Each device features extremely high input impedance (typically greater than 1012Ω), allowing direct interfacing with high-impedance sources. The outputs are n-channel open-drain configurations and can be connected to achieve positive-logic wired-AND relationships.
The TLC372 has internal electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection circuits and has been classified with a 1000-V ESD rating using human body model testing. However, care should be exercised in handling this device as exposure to ESD may result in a degradation of the device parametric performance.
The TLC372C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The TLC372I is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C. The TLC372M is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C. The TLC372Q is characterized for operation from 40°C to 125°C.