|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 100 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Single or Dual-Supply Operation
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages . . .4 V to 18 V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain . . .150 µA Typ at 5 V
- Fast Response Time . . . 200 ns Typ for TTL-Level Input Step
- Built-in ESD Protection
- High Input Impedance . . . 1012 Typ
- Extremely Low Input Bias Current. . .5 pA Typ
- Ultrastable Low Input Offset Voltage
- Input Offset Voltage Change at Worst-Case Input Conditions Typically 0.23 µV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Pin-Compatible With LM393
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
LinCMOS is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TLC372MDREP
This device is fabricated using LinCMOS technology and consists of two independent voltage comparators, each designed to operate from a single power supply. Operation from dual supplies is also possible if the difference between the two supplies is 4 V to 18 V. Each device features extremely high input impedance (typically greater than 1012), allowing direct interfacing with high-impedance sources. The outputs are n-channel open-drain configurations and can be connected to achieve positive-logic wired-AND relationships.
The TLC372 has internal electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection circuits and has been classified with a 2000-V ESD rating using human-body-model (HBM) testing. However, care should be exercised in handling this device as exposure to ESD may result in a degradation of the device parametric performance.
The TLC372 is characterized for operation from -55°C to 125°C.